“Ignorance of the law excuses no one” the saying goes, yet in everyday life, many are unaware of the content and extent of their rights and duties.
Failure to do so can damage or make one liable.
To help you understand the issues and meaning of your rights and obligations, our team is at your disposal to provide you with rigorous and practical advice in the following areas :
- Company law (corporations, cooperatives, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnership, ordinary partnerships) : setting-up of companies, merger, demerger, conversion, acquisitions, capital increase, reduction, restructuring, wind-up, liquidation, drawing up of articles of incorporation, agreements between shareholders
- Contract law : advice, assistance, participation in negotiations, drafting, research for contracts of all kinds, particularly contracts in relation to business law
- Rights of lease
- Labour law
- Matrimonial law : advice and assistance in the matter of marriage contracts
- Family law
- Inheritance law : drawing up wills, estate planning, Estate Executors, administration and liquidation of estates
- Public administration : applications for residence permits, property acquisition regulations (Federal Law on the Acquisition of Property by Foreigners), naturalisation procedures